|Internet Advertising 101: Always put your click bait in the upper left hand corner of the screen.|
Writing Tips: Plots and ProtagonistsIn simple terms, a plot tells about a character (or group of them) solving a problem. Most great stories have an interesting plot. Every plot starts with a problem and ends with a solution. If there’s no type of problem, then the story is dull. Even erotica (which I presume is the genre that my targeted audience is trying to write) has some sort of problem as the basis of the plot.Writing Tips: Plots and Protagonists by COKE-ZER0
*Note: I’m taking about erotica that isn’t complete shit.
Here are some common plots in erotic fiction:
1. The protagonist has a sexual urge that needs to be satisfied.
2. Two lovers want to be together (and be in a public relationship), but can’t for some reason.
3. A final night between lovers before a climactic event. (Excuse the pun)
4. Two people are having an affair at the risk of being caught.
5. Two people have a devious sex life and keep things under wraps in order to avoid scrutiny.
Now the plot in the first example is best suited for a very brief story due to its simplicity
GALLERY IS UPGRADED AGAIN:
Read this Journal
I'm on Wattpad :www.wattpad.com/user/Coke-Zer0
- My Frog-Girl OC Features (These are decided by voters)
Skin Color = (Gothic: either Black, White, or Grey)
General Fatness = Super Fat
Hair =Long Hair (past shoulders)
Figure = Bottom-Heavy with a big belly.
Personality = A mix of Nervous and Shy + Lazy and Friendly
Superhuman Power = Fighting-Type Tongue
WE GOT RAINBOWS IN THIS BITCH NOW!
Now, shoutouts to my best buds on this site. We've really had some good times and laughs over the months! I apologize for being a crazy person! Please visit these guys if you're reading this!
Finally, a shoutout to an amazing artist. MorningPanda draws incredible fat women (and other things for that matter), his prices are a huge deal, and he works at lightning speed.
Please click below and visit him!